7 months ago
The Software Engineer level 3 will have a minimum of 6 - 10 years of experience in design and developing software systems within defined requirement, subject to budget and technology constraints.
* Must have excellent communication skills for team interaction and to document and present technical issues in a straightforward and understandable way.
* Must enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment.
* Experience in SDLC process with medium and or large projects.
* Must have strong development skills to be able to provide technical guidance to the team members.
* Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Advanced programming experience in Ms.Net (6 + years professional software development)
* MS.Net Web Application Development Experience (C#, ASP.Net) 4+ years
* Database Design (heavy) , Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above (Heavy SQL programming /debugging skills, especially in complicated data generation, performance tuning)
* Experience in Transact SQL (heavy), SSIS (heavy, especially in transferring /manipulating data), SSRS, SSAS
* IPC Domain Knowledge a plus
* Web Services, XML / XSLT, SGML (Heavy)
* Automated Job Scheduler (CISCO Tidal Scheduler a plus)
* Linux Red Hat – in support of CISCO Tidal Scheduler
* Configuration Management Tools (heavy)
* AutoCad experience a plus
* Fluency in object oriented software development
* Individual must have aptitude for visualizing, designing and developing software systems based on user requirements
* Demonstrated ability to develop design documentation using industry standard practices including illustration using class, sequence and other UML diagrams
* Experience and understanding of Agile software development practices
* Design, write, test, debug, and document software in languages and environments appropriate to development projects
* Interface with customers, test group personnel, and field support personnel to identify customer requirements and solve problems