4 months ago
The Software Engineer level 3 will have a minimum of 6 - 10 years of experience in design and developing software systems within defined requirement, subject to budget and technology constraints.
• Must have excellent communication skills for team interaction and to document and present technical issues in a straightforward and understandable way.
• Must enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment.
• Experience in SDLC process with medium and or large projects.
• Must have strong development skills to be able to provide technical guidance to the team members.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Advanced programming experience in Ms.Net (6 + years professional software development)
• MS.Net Web Application Development Experience (C#, ASP.Net) 4+ years
• Database Design (heavy) , Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above (Heavy SQL programming /debugging skills, especially in complicated data generation, performance tuning)
• Experience in Transact SQL (heavy), SSIS (heavy, especially in transferring /manipulating data), SSRS, SSAS
• IPC Domain Knowledge a plus
• Web Services, XML / XSLT, SGML (Heavy)
• Automated Job Scheduler (CISCO Tidal Scheduler a plus)
• Linux Red Hat – in support of CISCO Tidal Scheduler
• Configuration Management Tools (heavy)
• AutoCad experience a plus
• Fluency in object oriented software development
• Individual must have aptitude for visualizing, designing and developing software systems based on user requirements
• Demonstrated ability to develop design documentation using industry standard practices including illustration using class, sequence and other UML diagrams
• Experience and understanding of Agile software development practices
• Design, write, test, debug, and document software in languages and environments appropriate to development projects
• Interface with customers, test group personnel, and field support personnel to identify customer requirements and solve problems