2 months ago
Software Engineer- Intermediate
Hill Air Force Base, UT US
CACI is seeking a Software Engineer in Layton UT (Hill AFB) . If you are looking to be part of a that is growing , CACI would like to speak with you.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Participate in System software and Test Program Set (TPS) development efforts consisting of multimember development teams.
* Accountable for ensuring individual work products are completed on cost and on schedule.
* Participate in document and code peer reviews to ensure conformance, correctness, and quality of all delivered products
* Participate in TPS hardware design activities required to interface the unit under test to the ATE.
* Integrate and troubleshoot TPS software and hardware.
* Provide training and support to less experienced software and hardware engineers.
* Develop TPS requirements, design and test documents.
* Prepare and deliver customer presentations on complex development software items.
* Work as a part of an integrated product team to develop and deliver software as a part of a system solution.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a Secret clearance.
* BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering with 5 years of relevant experience
* Hardware design using components in the 0-20Mhz frequency span. (Discrete ICs, electromechanical devices such as synchros & amplifiers, 1553, RS-232, and ARINC 422 communication protocols).
* Prior TPS development experience through all phases (requirements definition through final acceptance).
* ATE software development using ANSI-C, C++, or equivalent.
* ATE software development using National Instruments tools.
* Experience using and programming various T&M instrumentation.
* Ability to analyze test requirements documents and legacy software for the purpose of providing estimating level of effort to complete
* TPS development using NI PXI instrumentation (DMM, Scope, Relays, Matrix, DAQ, DC modules, etc.).
* Experience leading multiple TPS development teams.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Use of CAD tools such as AutoCAD or SOLIDWORKS.
* Development of ATE and TPS for aircraft electrical, mechanical, avionics and engine systems.
* Prior test capability development for DoD or similar agency
* Knowledge and use of ISO 9001, AS9100 or CMMI quality process standards
* Familiarity with applicable standards (MIL-PRF 28800 and MIL-PRF 32070).
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Hill Air Force Base-UT-SALT LAKE CITY
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.