about 1 year ago
Software Engineer I
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Use your skill set to provide value added software features to our products for our customers.
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers.
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for.
Requirements and design
Software architecture and coding
YOU MUST HAVE:
* Bachelor’s degree in software focused Aerospace, Electrical or Computer Engineering or Computer Science, from an accredited college or university
* Due to export control restrictions, must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
* Must complete highest level of education no more than 12 months prior to date of hire
* Understanding various software development lifecycle
* Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
* Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
* Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
* Effective communicator
* Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
* Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
* Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
* Ability to code in: C, C++ or ADA
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
* Continued Professional Development
* * ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: req133899
* Category: Engineering
* Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.