Our Surrey based client is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defence systems in the air, on land and at sea. The Antennas division is looking for a Software Engineer / GUI Developer.
· You would be working on the Counter ID Mine Detection Product (Military Hand held, Robot and Vehicle lead devices to detect mines and other foreign metals using graphical display and heat map)
· Design, coding, debugging and testing of human machine interface software using Object Oriented Design in C++. Undertaken while working closely with hardware and software engineers to deliver specific project goals derived from product requirements
· Proficient in C++
· Solid understanding of Object Oriented design
· Windows GUI application development
· Experience in software design
· Creative and innovative problem solver, a motivated, self-starter who is eager to learn and develop
As a global leader in antenna design and development which delivers mission-critical technology, our client trusts their employees to draw on ingenuity and passion, leading to an empowering culture. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. A great GUI Engineer / Software Developer opportunity based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.