2 months ago
Boeing Training and Professional Services, located in St. Louis, MO, is seeking Software Engineers to work in a highly dynamic environment developing aircraft simulation and system software for United States Air Force F-15C, F-15E and F-22 customers.
Simulation Software Engineers support multiple products and capabilities within the F-15, F-16 and F-22 programs including:
* F-15C Mission Training Center Pilot Station
* F-15E Mission Training Center Crew Station
* F-16 Weapons and Tactics Trainer
* F-22 Pilot Training Avionics Simulation
* F-22 Advanced Simulation Toolset
* Man-in-the-Loop Threat Simulation
The selected applicant will be a member of a high performing, collaborative team and must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, excellent time-management, and interpersonal skills. These teams use Agile methodologies to support all aspects of product development, including project management. The applicant will be encouraged to actively help the team to continuously improve and develop innovative and creative solutions to products and processes.
* System design and interfaces, requirements analysis and definition, software design, end user interaction, coding, unit testing, integration, validation, documentation, analysis of software problem reports, and assistance of software and system test personnel.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
The qualified candidate will have:
* Bachelor's, Master's or PHD degree and 2 or more years' experience
* C, C++, Ada, Java, C#, OpenGL programming languages. Qt user interface framework, Perl, GLStudio
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
* Agile, Kanban, Lean, automated testing and/or continuous integration
* Product Owner and/or Scrum Master experience is a plus
* Automated testing, and/or continuous integration is a plus
* Professional experience with C++, C#, and/or Java
* Knowledge of DMO, DIS Protocols, and IEEE SISO standards
* Link-16 networks and message formats and protocols, Link-16 signal simulators
* Air-to-Air or Air-to-Ground weapons and interfaces and modeling of same
* ClearCase, Windows, Linux/Red Hat/CentOS, MS Visual Studio, VersionOne
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award