2 months ago
Software Engineer -$5K SIGN ON BONUS
Hill Air Force Base, UT US
CACI is seeking a Software Engineer- Journeyman for our program in Layton , UT (Hill AFB). If you are looking for a new opportunity with a growing organization, CACI would like to speak with you.
THIS POSITION HAS A $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
What you'll Get to DO:
* Lead System software and Test Program Set (TPS) development efforts consisting of two-three development teams.
* Provide input to PM in tracking and monitor complex software development efforts with regards to project schedule and cost.
* Design TPS hardware required to interface the unit under test to the ATE.
* Integrate and troubleshoot TPS software and hardware.
* Provide training and support to less experienced software and hardware engineers.
* Develop TPS requirements, design and test documents.
* Prepare and deliver customer presentations on complex development software items.
* Work as a part of an integrated product team to develop and deliver software as a part of a system solution.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a Secret clearance.
* BS/MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering with 10 years of relevant experience
* Hardware design using components in the 0-20Mhz frequency span. (Discrete ICs, electromechanical devices such as synchros & amplifiers, 1553, RS-232, and ARINC 422 communication protocols).
* Prior TPS development experience through all phases (requirements definition through final acceptance).
* Test software development using ANSI-C, C++, or equivalent.
* Test software development using National Instruments tools.
* Experience using and programming various T&M instrumentation
* Ability to analyze test requirements documents and legacy software for the purpose of providing labor estimates for price quoting.
* TPS development using NI PXI instrumentation (DMM, Scope, Relays, Matrix, DAQ, DC modules, etc.).
* Experience leading multiple TPS development teams.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Use of CAD tools such as AutoCAD or SOLIDWORKS.
* FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) software development.
* Development of ATE and TPS for aircraft electrical, mechanical, avionics and engine systems.
* Prior test capability development for DoD or similar agency.
* Familiarity with MS Project
* Knowledge and use of ISO 9001, AS9100 or CMMI quality process standards.
* Familiarity with applicable standards (MIL-PRF 28800 and MIL-PRF 32070).
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Hill Air Force Base-UT-SALT LAKE CITY
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.