about 1 month ago
Bellevue, NE US
CACI is seeking for multiple talented IT/Software Engineer Professionals that are excited to improve battlespace awareness and decision making support at all echelons across Combat Air Force (AF) Command and Control (C2) and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) enterprise, Intelligence Community (IC), Joint, and Coalition air, space, cyberspace, and intelligence components, systems, and architectures. You’ll support operations and maintenance (O&M) and research and development (R&D) for AF C2 & ISR related research, studies, analysis, operations, and you’ll increase mission effectiveness, improve information security, and implement new and emerging information access, processing, analysis and dissemination technologies in response to critical AF and IC multi-domain needs across Air, Space, and Cyber at Omaha/Bellevue NE or Rome, NY.
This is your opportunity to work with a highly talented engineering team that builds technology that bridges software and intelligence community needs. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose us and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Operate in all phases of the application lifecycle.
* Use of industry proven design patterns and open source tools is encouraged, along with a dedication to staying educated on current technology trends.
* Provide design and development expertise in support of both new application development tasks and maintenance.
* Be part of an agile team where communication skills and the ability to execute within the established development process are paramount to yours and the team's success.
* Support the entire product lifecycle to include systems engineering and requirement analysis, technical design, system integration, implementation and deployment.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active TS/SCI.
* Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Math, or related engineering disciplines.
* Five or more years’ experience with distributed programming, e.g. Java (J2EE), C++, C#, etc. using a modern integrated development environment and strict configuration management.
* Five or more years’ experience using AGILE SCRUM or other similar methodology preferred. Familiarity with Agile methodology required.
* Shell scripting experience in major operating system, e.g. Windows and Unix.
* Intermediate debugging and run time skills needed.
* Familiarity with test driven development and automated testing tools
* Secure coding experience with classified space and integrating with secure logging helpful. e.g. JSON integration with security information event monitoring (SIEM) tools like AWS GuardDuty, Azure windows security events, Splunk or ArcSight.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience deployment with a major cloud provider, e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure.
* Skill in packaging of programs into containers for development and cloud deployment. e.g. Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes (or OpenStack).
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.