about 1 month ago
Fort Bragg, NC US
The candidate will have a background in software engineering - preferably in the .NET - and should be comfortable working with an existing code base. The successful candidate must determine user needs; analyze system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, and acceptance criteria as well as ensure that software standards are met.
The candidate will create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining .NET based components and interfaces with 3rd Party applications. Strong Web Services development experience is a plus.
The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both in writing and orally, and capable of presenting deliverables and ideas in a formal manner. The candidate will be required to work in a dynamic fast paced environment that requires team interaction and coordination of efforts across development, quality assurance and information technology teams. The successful candidate will act as the overall architect for the software effort, adjusting the team’s approach to better accomplish the customer requirements.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* A DOD Top Secret Security Clearance with DCID 6/4 eligibility.
* Strong oral and written communications skills and be capable of effectively directing and teaching subordinates.
* Experience integrating COTS and 3rd Party tools
* 4-6 years of experience in software engineering
* Experience developing systems in a Linux and Windows environment
* Extensive experience developing sever applications software using Java and C#
* Must be knowledgeable of database systems (ORACLE and Microsoft SQL Server)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline minimum.
* Minimum of eight years experience within DoD or equivalent with Government agencies, with five years at the operational level.
* Military background and experience with Special Operations.
* Previous experience leading software development teams.
* Experience with agile development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
* Experience using Solr Lucence
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.