5 months ago
Req #: 209971
Location: Reston, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
You will be responsible for applying the principles of software engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of computer software.
Designs and develops solutions to complex applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns.
Performs systems management and integration functions.
Analyzes science, engineering, business, and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems.
Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
You will have specific engineering experience in 3 or more of the following technology areas:
* Server Operating Systems (e.g. Windows 2008 and higher and/or Linux 6 and higher)
* Software Development Frameworks and Tools (e.g. DevOps, Jira)
* Virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware and HyperV)
* Automated provisioning of both physical and AWS servers, utilizing existing COTs products (Service Now).
* Coding languages (e.g. Python, HTML, XML, JSON, Ruby on Rails, C++)
* Tier 2-4 troubleshooting skills
* Ability to self-learn, act on own initiative and work in a dynamic environment
* Strong verbal communication and documentation skills
* Strong customer service skills
An active TS/SCI clearance is required to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain a polygraph clearance.
You will have one of the following:
* 10 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
* 8 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
* 4-7 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
* 3 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
* 2 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
You may have experience in the following:
* Software development frameworks and tools (e.g. Ruby on Rails, Puppet, Github, Django)
* Coding languages ( e.g. PHP, Jenkins, , VN, C#)
* Database engineering (e.g. My SQL)
* IT related certifications
Core business hours:
9:30 PM to 3:30 PM
Various Northern Virginia Locations
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.