6 months ago
Req #: 215147
Location: Cape Canaveral, FL US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will be part of a team to develop and maintain Web, Java, and C++ applications in support of our Launch Display System. In addition, you will configure and support rehearsals and launches at Vandenberg Air Force base. You will be on a small software team, and should have experience working with other engineers in all phases of software development.
More About this Role:
* Participate in design and code reviews.
* Assist users in analyzing discrepancies.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Familiar with at least one Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
* A desire to work in a team environment.
* Experience with a version control system, such as Git.
* Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Agile/Scrum experience.
* JIRA/Confluence experience.
* Familiar with Microsoft Office and development in a Windows environment.
* NodeJS experience.
* Math and physics skills.
* Ability to trace problems to their root cause.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering, or other related discipline and 0-2 years of experience.
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.