9 months ago
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a Software Engineer to join their top-tier team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
* Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
* Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
* Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
* Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
* 4 years of additional Software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
* 7 years’ experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
* .NET/#C or Java (or a combination of both)
* Experience with Relational (SQL) Databases (MS SQLServer, Oracle)
DESIRED EXPERIENCE (although NOT required):
* Sharepoint development experience
* InstallShield experience
* Elasticsearch experience
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)