3 months ago
Share your spirit with us and become a part of our team!
As part of the Lufthansa Airlines digitalization team, you will be responsible for the system and software engineering and the design of innovative and advanced applications in various domains.
You are a creative thinker and a passionate developer with some experience in application architecture and application operation. You are an expert in Microsoft’s .NET development stack and know different programming languages, frameworks and technology stacks. DevOps, continuous integration, continuous delivery, container, API based development, mobile and cloud computing are part of your daily business. If not yet, you are willing and interested to familiarize yourself with these topics. You have an extraordinary curiosity and want to explore things in detail.
In this position, you have the great opportunity to influence, change and shape the IT Landscape within Lufthansa Group. For this, you bring joy, passion and interest regarding software and system engineering.
Depending on your qualifications, you will report directly to the Head of General Development or the Head of IT Architecture. In both teams, we work close with stakeholders from SWISS and the Lufthansa Group.
* Engineering and development of software solutions and system designs together with the architects using the Microsoft .NET framework
* Definition, creation and maintenance of infrastructure as code (IaC)
* Shaping the future IT infrastructure following a cloud first approach
* Supporting on projects regarding DevOps and CI/CD
* Creating prototypes in close cooperation with the business departments of SWISS and throughout Lufthansa Group
* Co-working with external developers
* Acting as contact person for architects, developer, operations, business departments and requirements engineers
* Software developer with passion and experience in agile software development (Scrum/Kanban, DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery)
* Good knowledge of Microsoft and other technologies such as .NET Core, C# and REST
* Experience with the Microsoft Azure and infrastructure as code (IaC) is an advantage
* Strong problem solving skills, extraordinary curiosity
* Ability to work independently and to learn fast
* Good command of spoken and written English required, knowledge of German is an advantage, but not necessary
* University degree in computer science or equivalent education is an advantage
IT General Development
June 7th, 2018