4 months ago
Software Developer TS/SCI w/Poly
Req #: 210935
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You’ll Get to Do:
More About the Role:
* The Developer will work with Ant, GitHub, Subversion, Maven, and will perform test-driven development.
* The Developer will demonstrate knowledge of system development, implementation, and integration practices and techniques on a daily basis.
* The Developer will utilize relevant software development languages and tools (.net, APEX, APEX and Crystal reports, PL/SQL, WebMethods).
* The Developer will complete research activities for new features and enhancements. The Developer will assist the team in monitoring and improving production systems.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* TS/SCI w/ poly is required
* BA/BS and 5+ years of related experience
* Must have experience with mobile application development (Android SDK).
* Must have experience developing robust Java EE.
* Will have experience with REST services.
* Have experience with Oracle DB.
* Must have experience with most of the following tools or methods: Ant, Github, Subversion, Maven, and test-driven development.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience is desired in the following: Node.js and/or AngularJS, open source products and tools, experience translating requirements into end-to-end design for applications that involve multiple interfaces to other applications and supporting data repositories, and experience with Agile methodologies and full life-cycle software development.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.