about 1 month ago
Software Developer TS/SCI w/Poly
Req #: 222577
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will develop in a Linux environment and utilize a strong understanding of computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design to fulfill customer needs. You will design, implement, test, and maintain a variety of enterprise software and will customize, configure, convert, deploy, and maintain systems, and perform necessary system integration.
More About the Role:
* Work with Relational and NoSQL Databases
* Demonstrate knowledge of system development, implementation, and integration practices and techniques on a daily basis
* Utilize relevant software development languages and tools (.net, APEX, APEX and Crystal reports, PL/SQL, WebMethods)
* Will complete research activities for new features and enhancements
* Assist the team in monitoring and improving production systems
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* TS/SCI w/ poly is required
* BA/BS and 5+ years of related experience
* Must have experience with developing in a Linux Environment, Java and NodeJS
* Must have a strong understanding of computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithm design.
* Must have experience with Relational and NoSQL DBs.
* Must have knowledge of database design and implementation practices and technique
* Must have knowledge of software quality testing principles and techniques and configuration management practices
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience is desired in designing, creating and maintaining REST based interfaces.
* Experience is desired in AWS Stack, S3 and EC2
* A solid understanding of networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and routing in distributed networks is desired
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.