about 1 month ago
Software Developer - JAVA - TS/SCI Poly
Hanover, MD US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Software Developer to support a large, prime Intelligence contract. Hanover, MD.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As the Software Developer, your responsibilities will be to design, develop, and perform performance test support to ensure the developed software functions properly and the middleware solution operates efficiently within the client’s enterprise. You will be responsible for full life cycle support including JAVA software development, installation and troubleshooting customer issues.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelors degree in a technical discipline and 5 years software engineering experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
* Current TS/SCI Poly clearance
* 2+ years’ experience with Linux, Eclipse, and Maven
* Strong JAVA development skills and experience
* Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Integration, Spring Boot
* Experience using Git, GitLab, and Jenkins
* 2+ years work experience in the SIGINT, IA or IT domains
* Experience editing scripts (ex. Linux Shell, .bat) to facilitate testing
* Working knowledge of various cloud storage environments including Azure, AWS and Google and associated Compute Instance management
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Adept in investigative testing to troubleshoot root cause of test failures to include identifying and interpreting Java exception traces
* Experience deploying, configuring and maintaining test builds
* Experience working in a Puppet controlled environment
* Familiarity with Configuration Management tasks involved in the build process
* Experience with MySQL DB schemas and structures to facilitate data verification and validation
* Devops with Linux environments and container knowledge
* Familiarity with Docker and rpm and ELK stack components
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.