4 months ago
Req #: 214946
Location: Bethesda, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI is seeking a software developer who wants to expand their background by supporting NSWCCD in the development of document and software related to Ship Control System (SCS) Algorithms. This position assists the government in development of related documentation (i.e. SRS, IRS, Test Plans, …etc.) and Algorithm development peer review and testing.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Generate and coordinate development and review of system related documents (i.e. specifications, system requirements specifications (SRS), interface requirements specification (IRS), test documents …etc.).
* Assist in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assists in preparing documentation to change existing programs.
* Perform data analysis to support internal and external project needs.
* Code, test, debug, implement, and document basic programs.
* Design basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
* Write specifications for programs.
* Assist in resolving routine production support problems.
* Assist in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results. Develop screen tests and debugging problems. Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
* Conduct routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews and system audits.
* Remains abreast of and research industry technical trends to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active Secret Security Clearance
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineer (technical degree)
* At least 4 years of development experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.