4 months ago
Req #: 212955
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
CACI is seeking a cleared Lead Software Developer to work in cooperation with engineers, animators and level designers to design, implement, polish, debug and optimize high quality systems engineering solutions, supporting the Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD), Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD
What you’ll Get to do:
* Develop or modify existing code to create new software functionality.
* Test and document all codes.
Updates with new technologies and techniques related to .net programming and video game design.
Provide technical support to software users.
Provide software technical support to internal and external users.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active Secret Clearance and able to obtain a TS/SCI
* BA/BS with 5 years of experience (or) an Associate’s degree plus 8 years’ experience (or) High School and 10 years' experience.
Extensive C++ and/or C# skillset with experience integrating with an existing large architecture.
Ability to apply object oriented programming to achieve a robust software architecture.
Basic but solid math and/or physics knowledge. (Calculus 3, and/or general physics 3 equivalent).
Knowledge of Git/Github, Microsoft .NET framework 4.0 or higher/ C#, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience developing for Unreal Engine 4
Experience developing parallel processing algorithms.
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.