2 months ago
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
CACI is seeking a cleared Software Developer at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD to support C2S3!
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Interact with system users to translate their requirements into systems, hardware, and software requirements and design.
* Design, develop, and maintain software applications to support a variety of engineering applications.
* Design, develop, and test operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software applications.
* Work with analysts to understand their analytic or interface requirements.
* Ability to develop software applications to support GOTs, COTs, Automation and scripting, VM and hardware.
* Develop software tools and interfaces.
* Set operational specifications and formulate and analyze software requirements.
* Design embedded systems software.
* Create logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
* Participate in system feasibility, proposals, design and integration.
* Create documentation relevant to the developed product.
* May provide training to users of a new system.
* May oversee the implementation of a new system.
More About the Role:
* The SEC C3T Directorates mission is to serve as the software technical lead in the evaluation, insertion, and integration of emerging software technology focused on the Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Sensors and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) domain with an emphasis on Command and Control (C2); the current and future Army Battle Command System (ABCS); and enabling strategic and tactical systems.
* Responsible for supporting PEO C3T and PM MC in ensuring the software has been correctly developed, documented, and is supportable during post deployment.
* Software suitability and supportability are paramount responsibilities of SEC C3T.
* Within the SEC C3T Directorate Mission Command Division (MCD), the Development Branch is responsible for providing system and software engineering support to command and control (C2) systems, common operational picture (COP), real-time situational awareness, and the enabling infrastructure for PM MC Systems.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active Secret Clearance.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline.
* Five years of work experience in software development within the last 7 years .
* Must be capable of working independently or in a team leader to capacity to design, develop, and maintain software for a variety of engineering applications.
* Experience with Powershell, Windows 7, 10, Windows Server, VMware/ESXI 5.5 and above.
* Experience with DoD systems.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Agile Development methodology.
* Automation/ Auto Deployment.
* TFS or equivalent management tool.
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.