4 months ago
Software Configuration Manager/Analyst- (COTS) Software Products; Supporting Air Force Special Operations Command
Job ID: 461832BR Date posted: Dec. 12, City: Hurlburt Field State: FloridaProgram: AFSOC ACTS
Description:The selected Software Configuration Manager (CM) will directly support the Training Systems Support Center (TSSC) on the Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC) Air Command Training Support (ACTS) (AFSOC ACTS) program. This role includes but is not limited to development and maintaining the software configuration management environment to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of both internally developed and externally purchased commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software products. The selected candidate will perform configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new software products are documented, packaged correctly, comply with hardware configuration requirements, and ready for distribution to internal and external users. The Software CM will coordinate requirements with the LM program team, customers, and other organizations. Candidate will maintain the SCM system including collection or distribution of code documentation, problem report and change request processing metrics, and software build documents. Candidate will administer Software Configuration Control Boards, including scheduling, agendas, and minutes.
International travel may be required.
• Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
• Ability to work with cross functional teams
• Demonstrated understanding of Software Configuration processes, procedures, software tools, and databases
• Able to travel, including internationally
• Able to work evenings and weekends
• Strong computer skills, specifically in MS Office products
• Proven communication skills in multi-media formats
• Proven ability to work effectively as member of a diverse technical team
• Experience in CM tools, such as Atlassian JIRA, GIT, SVN and SharePoint
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, required and Visio desired
• Experience working with United States Government (USG) customers
• CM experience with US military products, services, and programs
• Understanding of Data Management (DM) process and relationship to Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs), Subcontract Data Requirements Lists SDRLs and Data Rights
• Interprets engineering changes and understands Change Control Board (CCB) process
• Experience with disk imaging and backup applications such as Acronis and Clonezilla
• Experience with Windows and Unix Operating Systems
• Security+ certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Administrative Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 5X8 - 5 days/wk 8 hrs/day (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First