about 1 month ago
Software Architect (m/f)
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus Helicopters in Donauwoerth is looking for a Software Architect (m/f) within the area MILITARY SOFTWARE PRODUCTS for the department ETZWM.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognised authorities.
Disabled applicants with equal qualifications will be given special consideration.
Please submit your CV in English and German.
Tasks & accountabilities
The responsibilities include:
* Studies, analysis and definition of Avionic Software and Systems Architectures
* Contribution to definition of Avionic Software and System development strategy and processes
* Internal and External Reviews of Software Products and related artefacts
* Internal and External Auditing of Software Processes, Tools and Methodologies
* Investigation and analysis of complex Software/Hardware malfunctions
* Investigation, evaluation, deployment, development and maintenance of Software Tools
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
* Successfully completed studies in engineering or comparable
* Several years of professional experience
* Experience in project management and team management is an advantage
* Avionic Systems, Avionic Hardware and Digital Bus Systems
* Software qualification / certification standards
* Microprocessors (incl. multi- and many-core)
* Real-time and classic operating systems
* Management and administration of open source software
* Programming and scripting languages
* Fluent English
* Fluent German
* Strong communication skills
* Distinct ability to work in a team
* Solution and improvement oriented approach
* Aerospace/ Defense Certification
* International experience is an advantage