5 months ago
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The InFactory Solutions team is looking to recruit a C++ Software Architect (f/m)
Tasks & accountabilities
* Design, development, implementation, tests of software in C++ in Linux environment
* Development of image and signal processing systems (software and hardware)
* Independent and self-reliant implementation of challenging development and project management tasks
* Integration of sensor systems in production/automation systems.
* High responsibility for projects, self-reliant work, challenging problems, and vast possibilities to bring in own ideas
* Insights into the “Airbus world” and customers from various industries
* Work in a young, creative environment as part of a quickly growing, open-minded team with low scale hierarchies
* 100% start-up feeling (free coffee, team pizza & events, home office, technical gadgets such as AR glasses, 3D printers, industrial robotics, robotic construction kits).
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
* MS or Phd in computer science, electrical engineering or mathematics, or equivalent experience
* 5+ years work experience with modern C++ (C++11/14) and experience with the Qt framework and CMake under Linux
* Experience at designing and maintaining software architecture in C++
* Knowledge in Design Pattern and Clean Code
* Experience in integrating Hardware and Software (e.g. camera, robot)
* Willingness to travel/ do on site testing/ support by customer around the world
* Enthusiastic and passionate about technical innovations
* Communication skills, Team player, creative.