10 months ago
Job Title Soft Skills Facilitator
Division Human Resources
Job Type Permanent
Location - Country South Africa
Location - Province Gauteng
Location - Site Head Office
Purpose and Context of the Job Comair Limited, a JSE listed Aviation Company, is looking for applicants for a Soft Skills Facilitator based in Johannesburg, Gauteng at Comair's Head Office. A Soft Skills Facilitator is required to facilitate the training of interpersonal/soft skills to staff in line with company strategic focus, culture, policies and best practice.
Key Performance Areas • To facilitate relevant Soft skills programs with new and existing employees, in line with corporate initiatives.
• To complete the necessary administrative duties within set timeframes
• To build rapport with delegates and create an atmosphere of trust in which delegates can freely express their needs and concerns
• To take responsibility for updating knowledge and enhance performance as a facilitator
• To share newly acquired information/knowledge with colleagues to create a learning environment within the organization.
Requirements • Grade 12
• Relevant Postgraduate qualification in psychology, human behavior/social sciences (Essential)
• 3 Years Corporate Soft skills facilitation experience which includes the identification of organisational needs, development/design of soft skills interventions and programs and delivery of soft skills interventions and programs (Essential)
• Experience in Diversity Management & Management/Leadership facilitation interventions (Essential)
• Coaching experience (Desirable)