10 months ago
Job Code: Simulation and Modelling
No. of positions: 1
The job holder is responsible for delivering simulation models and tools on Time, Cost and Quality.
The various activities to be performed are:
* Carry out analysis of simulation requirements for different aircraft systems (flight control systems) and implement them
* Development of simulation tools and frameworks to support data analysis, visualization and v&v activities.
* Development and validation of EFCS (Flight control system) packages for training simulators and support any queries from customers
* Ensure support for integration of the models on different simulation platforms (OSMA, Ocasime)
* Plan the evolutions of the models and tools as per customer needs
* Coordinate with Project Managers and Customers to ensure maximum effectiveness of model and tool evolutions.
* Interfacing with relevant counterparts in Europe (EYC – flight controls department) to ensure good alignment with design office objectives
B.Tech./B.E./M.Tech./M.E., preferably with experience in the aerospace industry.
Required skills and expertise
* Strong experience with object oriented programming in Matlab/C++ (Qt)
* Knowledge of basic a/c behavior, flight mechanics
* Knowledge of and control theory, signal processing, control systems
* Experience in simulation and modelling (Matlab, Simulink, SCADE, etc.)
* Working knowledge of Configuration Management (SVN, CVS, etc.)
* Strong inter-personal and communication skills
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* 2-6 years
To Apply: Send us your latest CV to Airbusindia.email@example.com.