7 months ago
The job holder is responsible for delivering simulation models on Time, Cost and Quality.
The various activities to be performed are:
* Model development and validation across different aircraft programs
* Carry out analysis of the requirements from the design office, testing teams and the integration teams
* Develop new models or implement updates to existing models and synthesize simulation results
* Develop new prototypes to support design office studies
* Ensure functional validation and appropriate level of representatively required
* Provide support to the design office, integration and testing teams to enable efficient use of the simulations
* Interfacing with relevant counterparts in Europe to ensure maximum effectiveness of model
Required skills and expertise:
* Knowledge of aircraft architecture, basic a/c behavior, and systems
* Knowledge and experience in simulation and modelling (Matlab, Simulink, SCADE, etc.)
* Experience in C programming
* Working knowledge of Configuration Management (SVN, CVS, etc.)
* Strong inter-personal and communication skills
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Additional nice to have Skills/Interests:
* Interest in scripting (Python, Excel VBA)
* B.Tech./B.E./M.Tech./M.E., preferably with experience in the aerospace industry.
Specialization: Electronics and Communications, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
To Apply: Send us your latest CV via the link below.