4 months ago
SIGINT Processing Engineer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 221437
Location: Aurora, CO US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
We are seeking passionate talented IT/Engineer professionals that are excited about the dynamic intelligence community space and using the latest technologies available to create truly rich user experiences. This is your opportunity to work with a highly talented engineering team that builds technology that bridges software and intelligence community needs. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose us, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Be a part of fast paced mission that makes a difference to the warfighter on a daily basis.
* You will be responsible for design and development of cutting edge web-based applications and user interface features that provide real time indications and warnings to the warfighter for a complex and rapidly evolving mission.
* You will get to be part of a team of fun and energized engineers working within a product family to field tactical SIGINT collection systems to the DoD.
* Participate in the design, development, integration, and testing of software to go into our DSP baseline.
* Participate in the definition of requirements, CONOPs and architecture for future systems
* Support field testing of the equipment being developed
* Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
* Leverage education and on the job programming skills in C, C++, and Python for Linux software development activities
* Help with Receiver architectures, Software channelization, Modulation/demodulation, Spectral analysis activities
* Use knowledge and understanding of radio frequency (RF) systems and test equipment (spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, signal generator, etc.) in support of projects and Senior Technical staff activities
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
* A minimum of 5+ years of related professional software development.
* Programming skills in C, C++, Java and Python
Linux software development experience
Thorough understanding of software defined radio systems:
* An understanding of SAFe® Agile Methodologies
* Modulation/demodulation techniques
* Spectral analysis
* Error correcting codes
* Working familiarity with radio frequency (RF) systems and test equipment (spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, signal
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Knowledge of containerization technologies i.e. Docker
X-Midas programming experience is desired
* Microservices, containers and container management experience desired
Desired Certifications: (If applicable)
* Security +
What we can offer you:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington & Denver Posts
* Work with a highly motivated, innovative and talented team of operations analysts, engineers and scientists
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.