over 2 years ago
Job Code :
San Leandro CA US 94577
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
About 3D PLUS
3D PLUS is a world leading supplier of advanced high density 3D microelectronic products, Die and Wafer Level stacking technology meeting the demand for high reliability, high performance and very small size of today’s and tomorrow’s electronics.
Assists the manager in the following activities:
* Assist in the creation, preparation, and distribution of quotations and proposals.
* Maintain customer database by inputting customer profiles and updates.
* Manage shipping and receiving: Create FedEx and UPS labels, manage tracking spreadsheet, keep up-to-date with factory calls, update customers on the status of shipment when required, manage pick-ups or drop-offs of packages.
* Oversee order processing: convert quotes to orders, create purchase orders to the factory, enter orders on spreadsheets, receive, edit and send acknowledgments to customers.
* Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, photocopying, mailing and filing
Job Requirements :
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to work in a collaborative environment
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well
* Ability to learn our products, their applications.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
* 2 years relevant experience preferred.
Details on position:
* Part time position (20 hours a week).
* Salary commensurate with experience.
* Must be a citizen, national of the United States, or a person lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the United States.
3D Plus is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Vets/ Disability/ Affirmative Action employer and will consider all job applications without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. For information on requesting a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job, please contact the Human Resources Manager at this location during regular business hours. For additional information please visit us online atWWW.HEICO.COM.