6 months ago
Sheetmetal Shop Technician
Job Locations: US-UT-SALT LAKE CITY
Posted Date: 4 days ago(11/8/2018 11:46 PM)
Requisition ID: 2018-6094
Category: A&P Mechanic
Minimum Hiring Range: $17.45-$23.45 depending on location, shift, and experience.
Close Date: 11/18/2018
Primary Job Duties
SkyWest is the largest regional airline in the United States and partners with four major airline carriers. More importantly, we’re known for our reliability, service and our professional employees who operate more than 1,700 flights each day throughout North America. We have been esteemed as one of “America’s Best Employers” by Forbes and are known for an industry-leading workforce, an exceptional leadership team and our continued solid operational and economic performance.
SkyWest employees enjoy a distinctive and unmatched culture of teamwork, respect, quality and professionalism, along with world-class benefits like 401(k) match,Performance Rewards, health care, retirement and discounted travel worldwide.
* Will be responsible for making critical decisions regarding aircrafts safety in a timely manner
* Will be responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork, including parts paperwork
* Must be able to read and understand aircraft drawings
* Must have basic set of sheet metal tools
* Must hold a valid A&P Certificate
* Must have excellent communication and people skills
* Problem solving and organizational skills are required
* Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
* Exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
* Must be familiar with band and be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
* Must be willing to go on road trips
* Must be willing to rotate shifts
Physical and Other Requirements
* Lift 75 lbs comfortably with or without a reasonable accommodation
Please complete the on-line application. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
This position may require the selected candidate to travel outside the station for training - in addition to the completion of their new hire onboarding.
This job posting may have an additional video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.