Are you a trained sheet metal worker looking for long term work in Switzerland? If so then please submit your CV today.
On behalf of AMAC Aerospace in Basel, an industry leader in aircraft maintenance and VIP completions, we are looking for multiple sheet metal workers.
- Start: 07.05.18 / 15.05.18 for a 1 month initial contract with possibility of long term extension
- 37CHF per hour, going up to 44CHF after 6 months of service
- 45 hours per week, with 25% uplift for overtime
- Start and end of contract travel/fuel
- Must have own tools and experience with installations and water systems.
- No accommodation provided - we can help provide links of trusted, local cost-effective options
- Paid weekly through our Swiss office - no intermediary payroll/limited payroll companies required so no 'Management fees' deducted from your salary.
- Roughly 10% social deductions
- On site support provided by our Linkman and company rep.
Please submit your CV today if interested and available to start. Only applicants who have the right to live and work in the EU will be contacted.
Please also have the following documents available;
- Passport, EWIS (1-2), FTS (1-2), HF, Part 145 familiarisation and experience records.