10 months ago
Location: San Francisco (HQ).
Boutique Air is a thriving start up airline on the hunt for a HR Director to help run our HR Department . We are looking for HR Director to join our People Ops team and shape the culture of our company. We are gritty, passionate, hardworking, collaborative and incredibly fun. We believe in Go-Getters, inclusion and innovation, a growth mindset and an environment that feels more like a family than a job. You will feel the impact of your work here be it through close partnerships with leaders and employees, leading change initiatives across company-wide stakeholders, or by running an experiment to block bias. You’ll focus on organizational design and effectiveness, aligning with leaders to develop people strategies in support of our business, fostering diversity and inclusion, careers, retention, recognition, performance management and helping our teams to share best practices. This role requires equal parts critical thinking and practical application with teams at all levels.
* Develop human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances
* Implement new HR procedures and policies to ensure HR department is running efficiently.
* Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values
* Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
* Update job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
* Performs other duties as required
* Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Resources Management or business-related field
* Start up experience.
* 10+ years of experience in HR leadership role
* Able to travel domestically on a need basis – approximately 15-20% travel
* Experience leading and developing HR professionals
* Experience in the development and administration of HR compensation plans
* Experience in organizational design and effectiveness
* Experience managing performance
* Experience with assessing talent
* Experience with MS Office Suite and HRIS packages
* Master's Degree in HR or MBA
* Startup experience and leading larger teams through change management
* Experience in Aviation or hospitality industry