8 months ago
The part you’ll play
To ensure a consistent delivery of high performance standards within the constraints of the Service Level Agreements of our Customer Airlines, maintaining health and safety standards and excellent working practices within the Company policies.
* To support the Menzies Management Team in ensuring the provision of a safe working environment to all internal and external customers and visitors.
* To establish, maintain and develop effective relationships with the appropriate customer and Airport Company representatives, and other relevant bodies to ensure that all commercial opportunities are fully exploited.
* To develop, contribute to and agree service delivery standards internally and externally. To monitor and report on performance against those standards and to ensure appropriate corrective action is taken to ensure customer requirements are consistently met.
* Implementation of policies and procedures designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the station, whilst promoting sound safety, security and people management practices.
* Establishing, maintaining and promoting effective working relationships with both internal and external customers.
* To ensure that all practices and processes are devised and implemented with customer perception foremost.
* Safeguard the health, safety and welfare of staff, customers and other visitors as required in full compliance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy.
* Responsible for ensuring that performance targets and objectives are set for all positions within Ground Handling.
* Accountable to maintain a team establishment without impact on operation integrity or performance.
* Responsible to ensure a process is in place to investigate all airport related delays during the shift and implement corrective action.
* Identify re-occurring trends from the shifts through an effective management system and ensure corrective action is taken.
* Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times.
* Any other reasonable duty as requested.
What you’ll need to bring:
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to develop excellent working relationships with Suppliers, Airport Authorities and Airline Customer.
* Extensive knowledge and experience of Ground Handling practices.
* Excellent leadership, communication and management skills.
* You will be able to demonstrate competency in the audit process.
* Ability to deliver against key performance targets.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
* Ability to communicate successfully at all levels.
* Must be flexible.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Packages e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be part of a friendly organisation who values the part their people play. You’ll see that there’s no place like an airport to work in, either. A unique, fast-paced environment, bustling with people, it’s a world in itself, where every day brings a new experience. So, you’ll enjoy plenty of variety and development opportunities and you’ll have our full support and training, for the whole of your career journey with us.
Working in an Airside role, to follow aviation security requirements, you will be required to hold a full Airside Security Pass. To obtain this we will need 5 years' full referencing history, with a Criminal Record Check.
About Menzies Aviation
Menzies Aviation is a global provider of customer, ramp and cargo handling services. Our people are the friendliest faces and safest of hands for millions of customers, making sure that luggage is processed, aircraft are ready for boarding, and baggage is handled with care.
Operating at over 140 stations in 31 countries and supported by a worldwide team of over 21,000 employees, we serve over 500 airlines handling over a million flights, and 1.6 million tonnes of cargo every year... and, we’re still growing our business. We work to be the best at what we do, and that means employing and supporting the best people.
* JD - Service Delivery Manager.pdf (260.83 KB)
* Apply NowPlease apply via the Apply button