3 months ago
Service Delivery Analyst
Specific Job Description
A Service Level Administrator is required to monitor, measure, review and report performance through data gathering from multiple systems and 3rd party reports. The Service Level Administrator will act as a point of contact for all enquiries related to Service Level Management. The post holder is responsible for the adaptation and creation of accurate and relevant reporting templates and queries. The creation and presentation of management information for service reviews and critical decision making is a key function of this role.
Duties / Responsibilities:
For and on behalf of Lockheed Martin and as directed by Lockheed Martin Business.
* Create and provide Service level reports
* Administration and Configuration of SLA tools and Service Level Reports
* Generate Management Information as required
* Assessment and review of Incidents to ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements
* Collate and provide analysis of all Service Level performance for internal and external support teams
* Identify, suggest and create Key Performance Indicators to enhance Management information
* Produce and review documentation relevant to Service Level Management
* Provide trend analysis to support the forecasting of infrastructure requirements and service provision
* Produce and maintain process documents and work instructions relevant to Service Level Administration
The role will not be authorized to provide services to Lockheed Martin, which are directly related to business development, acquisition, or sales efforts for a Lockheed Martin customer or potential customer. Any exception to this rule can only be granted, in advance, by the Lockheed Martin UK Business Practices representative or legal counsel representative.
Job Reference Number
Hours Per Week
United Kingdom (UK)
Established in 1991, Rotary and Mission Systems Integrated Systems (RMS IS), is a leading prime contractor and systems integrator responsible for a wide portfolio of high technology programmes, complex integration, training and through-life support, spanning the defence and civil sectors. The LM RMS IS business, a leading provider of systems engineering, software development and complex programme management for global security, cyber, civil and commercial markets.
Clearance Required for Role
Graduate, Intern or Apprentice Vacancy?
Required skills, qualifications and experience
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Excellent working knowledge of Excel
* Ability to research and analyse data from multiple source systems
* ITIL Foundation
* Good Understanding of IT Service Management methodolgies and standards
* Experience of IT Service Management tools (Remedy, Service Now, Hornbill)
* Ability to prioritise task and work under pressure.
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
* ITIL Service Level Management practitioner
* Ability to create VBA scripts
* Working knowledge of ISO 20000
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.