8 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Service Center Repairmen in Wood Dale, Illinois!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Perform testing/troubleshooting/repair of FAA approved active temperature controlled containers using approved technical data
* Deliver containers clean and free from defects that would affect operation and/or performance
* Responds to technical assistance requests from customers in the area
* Provide training and demonstrations of the CSafe FAA approved Active Systems in the area
* Document all work performed using CATS and CSafe WO system
* Monitor stock of spare parts
* Pick up and drop off RKNs from/to CSafe customers
* Maintain repair facility in a clean, safe and operation condition
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Knowledge of and experience in the maintenance of aerospace type equipment.
* Relative experience in a mechanical or technical field.
* Prior forklift experience.
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills:
* Mechanical aptitude
* Highly motivated, self-starter, quick learner, works well alone
* Seasoned computer skills (Microsoft office, internet, email, etc)
* Must demonstrate flexibility and a can -do attitude.
* Knowledge working under FAA regulatory type requirements and practices would be preferred.
* Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
* Must possess analytical thinking and reasoning skills.
* Must be thorough and exercise attention to detail.
* Must be able to set and maintain schedules.
* Ability to manage constantly changing workload while meeting deadlines.
* Professional demeanor, tact, diplomacy and ability to maintain good relationships with internal/external customers under stressful conditions.
* Organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities.
* Strong team player.
* Walking, carrying, stooping, kneeling, crouching, fingering, grasping.
* Able to seat or stand for extended periods of time on concrete floor
* Able to lift 40 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs with assistance.
* Plant/Service Center environment, some travel (typically less than 10%).
* Some overtime during weekdays and weekends may be required, based on customer requirements.
* Carry, finger, grasp, talk, hear, walk, see, sit, stand, keyboard, answer, interview, use keyboard, telephone.
* Office and container maintenance environment, some travel (typically 10%)
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with a Recruitment Professional directly, call. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time!