10 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Senior Tool Crib Attendants in Savannah, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
The position reports to the Tool Crib Operations Supervisor and is responsible as a team leader for the coordination of tool crib and stockroom activities. The individual must possess excellent interpersonal skills due to the interaction with our internal customers. This employee must be resourceful, able to work with minimal supervision as well as ensure timely and cost efficient completion of departmental goals and objectives.
* Receive, store, and disburse a variety of tools and/or materials to support operations in a team oriented work environment.
* Follow all applicable tool control processes
* Maintain adequate inventory levels; and ensure up-to-date, accurate records on all transactions
* Responsible for coordination of work activities and training of team members
* Assist Quality Department with tool calibrations
* Perform other duties as assigned
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.