7 months ago
Position: Senior Technical Officer
Qualification: Diploma in AME or Degree in Engineering
Age: 25 - 35 Years
Experience From: 3 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 7 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position Responsible for execution of work related to Quality, Technical Services, Planning, Technical Records or
airworthiness review as applicable in accordance with the laid down procedure of CAME, MOE & EPM.`
Job Description 1. Executes work related to CAMO and quality in accordance with MOE, CAME and EPM.
Issuance of work order in accordance with approved AMP and ensuring that completed work order
received, verified, updated and archived.
3. Reviews and complies Technical Directives in coordination with Line Maintenance.
4. Monitors, maintains and updates the maintenance data in accordance with current maintenance data.
5. Compliance and monitoring of Engine health program of GoAir.
6. Implements requirements mentioned in MOE, CAME and EPM.
Monitors, updates and intimates the delay, defect and incident matter on daily basis to DGCA,
corrective and preventive action and effective implementation of root cause.
8. Monitors and implements of reliability program.
9. Monitors and complies with continuing airworthiness tasks on daily basis.
10. Keeps personnel license, approval and authorization current.
Makes maintenance schedules, procedures, special inspection schedules and organizational
Contact: Abhishek P