about 1 month ago
Senior Systems Engineer- TS/SCI - Sterling, VA or Aurora, CO (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 223970
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer in our Sterling, VA or Aurora, CO office. The ideal candidate will have a TS/SCI clearance, 7+ years of experience performing full life-cycle systems engineering. As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will guide the development of new functionality for an existing system, from the requirements analysis and design phases, through development, integration, test, and deployment. Candidates must be self-motivated individuals who understand technical concepts, clearly communicate them to a varying range of audiences/understanding levels and collaborate on technical direction with the development team.
Candidates are expected to have excellent communication and oral skills and work well in a small team environment. Candidates should be familiar with general systems engineering concepts in a software development environment.
What You’ll Get to Do:
You work well in a team environment and take pride in ensuring the reliability of the product. You will work alongside the development team and be a part of an agile software development lifecycle with active participating in planning, scrums, sprints, regression testing, and baseline reviews. You thrive in a fast-moving environment and enjoy learning and overcoming new challenges.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 7+ years of related experience with full systems engineering life-cycle development (analysis, design, development, test, deployment, maintenance)
* Current TS/SCI with CI poly
* Experience in rapid, agile development efforts
* Security+ certification (or ability to obtain within 6 months of starting)
* Experience performing user needs analysis
* Experience in the verification and validation of software systems
* Technical writing skills to include: concepts of operation, software release notes, user guides, test procedures and presentation development
* Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
* Perform traditional System Engineering tasks (requirement creation/management, create and maintain technical documentation, lead technical discussions, etc)
* Ability to assist the development team with software integration activities
* Experience supporting complex systems
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Mission management/planning systems
* Unix/Linux operating systems
* E2 activities (DR analysis and prioritization, etc)
* Messaging and/or ESB Technologies
* Configuration Management and CM best practices
* Architecture development and documentation
* ICD 503 accreditation process
* Working with legacy baselines
* Various Microsoft product suits (Excel, Power Point, Word, SharePoint, Visio)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.