about 1 month ago
Senior Systems Engineer
Fort Walton Beach, FL US
CACI is seeking a highly skilled Senior Systems Engineer to join our team in Ft. Walton Beach, FL If you are looking to be a part of an organization with tremendous growth: CACI would like to speak with you.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* You will assist in analyzing, planning, integrating, maintaining, troubleshooting and enhancing large complex systems
* You will also work with networks consisting of a combination that may include servers, mainframes, mini-computers, LANs, WANs, 4G & 5G cellular, tactical communications, SATCOM, mesh networks
* You will provide planning and integration of the physical and logical components that integrate these systems together
* Define systems processes, interfaces and architectures including design and reverse engineering where necessary
* Develop document for Hardware and Software solutions
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a Secret clearance
* A Bachelors Degree or Masters in Systems Engineering
* A minimum of 3 or more years of experience as a Systems Engineer
* Experience conducting the systematic translation of product requirements into total systems solutions that adhere to technical, schedule, and cost constraints
* Experience performing systems integration of software and hardware solutions
* Experience developing design documentation including hardware and software architectural, functional, and interface descriptions
* Experience with production of technical papers and technical presentations
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Able to work under pressure,
* Have strong problem-solving skills,
* Strong interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills
* The ability to thrive in a team environment
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Walton Beach-FL-PENSACOLA-EGLIN AFB
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.