about 1 month ago
ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We are focused on building our business based on the core principles of integrity, expertise, teamwork and unsurpassed quality service. We choose to empower our people and to trust them to make experience-based decisions for our clients. With this simple philosophy, we have become a trusted business partner of both federal and commercial clients. “Because Service Matters” is our corporate cultural philosophy that brings total focus to both our employee and customer.
In anticipation of future work, we are seeking an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to provide IT support for an existing WAN located at a government site in NW Washington, D.C. and various other U.S. locations. Primary support will be focused in the Washington, D.C. area where the WAN hub is located.
**This position will require a DoD Top Secret security clearance.
This is a contingent position - actual employment will be dictated by contract award. Candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted by a member of our recruiting team.
* Maintain JSIG ATO as required under the DoD SAP community guidance.
* Maintain network security posture IAW DoDM 5205.07 SAP Security Manual, JSIG and RMF.
* Provide system development life cycle and engineering support required to perform various technical services including materials procurement, telecommunications service support, and system development, implementation, operation and maintenance, and administrative support for IT network and network users.
* Responsible for investigating and resolving operational problems.
* Address ad-hoc requirements or issues to include unplanned upgrades to the WAN; includes purchasing and deploying the necessary equipment for any unplanned upgrade.
* Conduct new site surveys, buy and deploy new equipment, and bring the site onto the current network.
* Minimum of 8 years of IT experience with some experience as a Lead Engineer.
* The following certifications will be required in order to meet IAT II DoD 8570 requirements:
o Security+ CE
o Microsoft MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure 2012 or 2016 or equivalent
o CISCO CCNA: Routing and Switching or CISCO CCNA: Security
* Minimum one year Special Access Programs (SAP) experience.
* Expertise is required in Windows Server 2012 R2 or higher; Microsoft Office 2016; SharePoint 2012 R2 or 2016; SQL 2012 R2 or 2016; Exchange Server 2016; Virtualization using Microsoft Hyper-V and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure; Cisco Routing and Switching; HP Blade System; and HP Store Virtual
* This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Top Secret clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.