about 1 month ago
Senior Systems Engineer
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
* Develop test
plans, perform radiation testing, prepare radiation test reports and develop detailed test schedules.
* Analyze and
interpret test data and participate on teams that resolve
* Interface with radiation effects test engineers and
designers to assure proper component selections are made.
Coordination, budget/schedule responsibility
Model based development system design
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
* Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements
* 5+ years of engineering experience
* Knowledge of the systems development life cycle
* Advanced degree preferred
* Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
* Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
* Advanced knowledge with systems
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
* Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
* Multi-tasking and the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
* Some engineering experience
* An understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
* JOB ID: req194340
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 19019 N. 59th, Glendale, AZ 85308 USA
Honeywell Aerospace Overview