4 months ago
Senior Systems Engineer
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved especially in the front end of the business development process working closely with our customers and business team.
Apply engineering knowledge, tools, and principals to develop aircraft environmental and thermal management systems to meet customer requirements.
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
* Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident due to export control laws
* 3+ years of engineering experience
* Knowledge of the aerospace systems development life cycle
* Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
* Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
* Electromechanical systems experience
* Vapor cycle refrigeration experience
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
* Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
* Multi-tasking and the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
* An understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
* JOB ID: HRD64884
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 2525 W 190th St., Torrance, CAUSA
* Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Aerospace Overview | Products