5 months ago
Senior Systems Engineer
Req #: 209455
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will participate in new system development and design for complex software system. You will work as part of a larger team consisting of software and hardware developers and be responsible for a wide variety of systems engineering tasks.
More About this Role:
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Technical planning, including development of PDR and CDR packages
* CONOP development
* Requirement analysis to include requirement decomposition
* System design
* System integration
* Verification and validation of system requirements
* Lead customer focused training on the system
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and eight to ten years of related experience.
* 8-10 years of systems engineering experience
* 2-4 years of system testing
* Experience with RedHat Linux
* Experience in defining/writing/analyzing system requirements
* Experience in formulating and writing system documents, to include CONOPS, data flows, integration, SSP contributions, and user guides
* Ability to coordinate use case testing with a team of users and translate findings effectively to developers
* Ability to communicate effectively with team and translate technical knowledge into effective technical writing for non-technical end users
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with scripting (bash, perl, python, ...)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.