We are working exclusively with an incredible client who is a world leader in their field. They have been at the forefront of innovative brand new technology which has been shaping our future for decades.
Their brand new project needs some experienced, passionate specialists in Systems Engineering to a Senior level. This is a contract opportunity with an initial length of 6 months with a very high chance of an extension. The position is based in Austria in a beautiful huge city hub.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Systems Engineer:
- Update a previous control strategy of a high - power, switched-mode power supply to specific hardware requirements.
- Design, verify and implement controllers for different power converter stages according to product and customer demands
- Support the Hardware Design Team.
Requirements of the Senior Systems Engineer:
- A wealth of expertise and experience in control design and a strong background in control theory (state-space control, LQR, Kalman filtering, impedence control)
- Extensive knowledge of electric power converters (Vienna rectifier, multi-phase buck converter etc.)
- Good programming skills: C/C++ and VHDL
- Fluent English (German is a bonus!)
- Tools: Matlab/ Simulink and Vivado
This is contract opportunity so this Senior Systems Engineer role will not be available for long! If you or someone you know is interested please apply now!