15 days ago
Senior Systems Communications Engineer
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
CACI is seeking a cleared Senior Systems Communications Engineer at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. If you are looking to provide senior level expertise and able to assess programmatic impacts, perform system engineering and technical analyses of future communications technologies, CACI would like to speak with you.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Will serve as technical expert /SME in IPTs and integrated working group and Technical Exchange Meetings
* Represent MCSC for all requirements and specifications development, system test/integration activities, define, and track project milestone schedules
* Analyze and prepare recommendations for white papers, develop contract acquisition packages, support and support technical evaluations to include future initiative technology contracts.
* Provide technical and program expertise preparing recommendations, develop specifications, and determine implementation strategies, and provide leadership for enhanced capabilities development supporting PM MC
* Serve as the MCSC rep for systems engineering, network analysis, assessment of impacts, in support of the ITN systems engineering IPT and Network Cross Functional Team (N-CFT) efforts
* Provide systems engineering, network management, communications technology briefs to PdL MCSC, Project Manager (PM) Mission Command (MC), JBC-P support leadership
* Develop effective strategies to ensure successful technology implementation in the MCSC
* Support, lead and complete senior level MCSC system engineering, communications technology and program management task with a minimum of guidance provided by PdL MCSC leadership
* Lead and support competition sensitive acquisition and contracting tasks without any organizational conflict of interest (OCI) issues
More About the Role:
You will have expertise in commercial/military Command and Control (C2), Satellite (SATCOM) communications, tactical radio communications, mounted/ dismounted platform C2 software (to include applications and infrastructure), Blue Force Tracking (BFT) satellite systems, hardware (computers, transceivers, antenna systems, platform integration, installation kits and cabling), system-of-systems (SoS) network architecture, design, and implementation.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active Top Secret Security clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
* 10 + years of System/SATCOM and tactical radio communications engineering experience.
Effective interpersonal communication skills, ability to work independently with other SMEs, and engage with internal PEO organizations and external organizations (I,,e, IEW&S, C5ISR) to effectively lead, analyze, and make recommendation for current and future PM MC technology.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Bachelor of Science in the STEM field; engineering preferred
* Integration and overall general experience with mission command software/hardware systems & solutions (Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below (FBCB2), Joint Capabilities Release (JCR), JBC-P, Mounted Computing Environment (MCE), and BFT), and network-based supporting systems that comprise the final Integrated Tactical Network (ITN) product is preferred.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.