2 months ago
Senior System Engineer TS/SCI with Poly
Fort Meade, MD US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Systems Engineer in the Annapolis Junction area. This is a chance to be part of a very important mission -- helping to keep our country safe. You will be supporting the Customer Requirements Government organization by assisting in:
* The transition of mission needs into future solutions and ensuring the gathering of system artifacts for Transition and Decommission activities.
* The establishment and improvement of processes and procedures that provide a solid foundation for end-to-end requirements management.
* Capturing and documenting of Job Qualification Standards (JQS).
* The development of a data mitigation plan, which includes the scope of the data migration efforts, identification of potential risk, testing strategy and dependencies.
* You will also be supporting the development of technical architectures, assisting with requirements definition and breakdowns, and Non-Development Activities (NDA). You will serve as liaison between Capabilities and the Mission Organization and document processes and procedures.
You will use your twenty years of Systems Engineering experience to provide the integration of requirements, design, and technology, while incorporating new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. You will have full responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Current TS/SCI with active polygraph
* Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, or related engineering discipline; 5 years of additional Systems Engineer experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
* Twenty years’ experience as a Systems Engineer on large programs and contracts
* Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts.
* Must be able to manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) – Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), etc.
* Development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
* Ability to coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with Agile software development.
* Highly effective in communicating across multiple teams, presenting technical concepts and status, and getting teams to collaborate.
* Experience preparing and formatting slides and meeting notes for technical discussions, including Program Management Reviews (PMRs) and Quarterly Program Review (QPR) briefing packages.
* Self-starter with experience working within a dynamic multi-task, multi-suspense environment across organizations and at all levels within an organization
* Working knowledge and/or experience with current NSA business management processes and procedures
* Detail oriented, organized and diligent
* Oversight experience in dataflow analysis, enterprise data modeling and systems management
* Requirements analysis and management
* Generating architecture diagrams (Cameo, Visio)
* Computer Network Operations experience preferred including working with production data, knowledge of corporate presentation tools, and knowledge of data consumption and usability from an analyst perspective
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.