2 months ago
Senior System Engineer TS/SCI with Poly
Fort Meade, MD US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
More About the Role:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as a System Engineer in the Annapolis Junction area. Qualified candidates must have an understanding of the NSA’s missions and organizations, the ability to work at the senior level, and a current TS/SCI with Poly. Your excellent communications skills will be necessary to craft your customer’s messages and coordinate across the enterprise. This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth!
This position is ultimately responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Minimum of twenty years of experience as a System Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Demonstrated experience in planning and performing Systems Engineering efforts is required. Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is preferred. Five years of additional System Engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
In addition, the following skills are a plus:
* Significant experience creating documentation, drawings, and presentations using MS Office products, especially MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
* Familiarity with configuration control processes.
* Familiarity with DoD Certification and Accreditation process plans and procedures to include system categorization and the implementation of system security controls.
* Familiarity with DoDAF enterprise architecture development.
* Knowledge of program risk identification, and risk management/mitigation via formal risk management practices.
* Extensive experience with customer systems and mission.
* Your experience with the certification and accreditation process would be a plus as well.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.