about 1 month ago
Senior System Engineer TS/SCI with Poly
Req #: 222727
Location: Fort Meade, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Systems Engineer in the Annapolis Junction area. This is a chance to be part of a very important mission -- helping to keep our country safe. You will be supporting the Customer Requirements Government organization by assisting in:
* Supporting documentation and methodology descriptions
* Business Rules and Strategies used to query and analyze data
* Assumptions used to integrate new data sets into data repositories
* Architectural Diagrams
* Requirement Documentation
* Risk Assessment
You will use your twenty years of Systems Engineering experience to provide the integration of requirements, design, and technology, while incorporating new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. You will have full responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Current TS/SCI with active polygraph.
* Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, or related engineering discipline; 5 years of additional Systems Engineer experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
* Twenty years’ experience as a Systems Engineer on large programs and contracts.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Working knowledge and/or experience with current NSA business management processes and procedure.
* Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required; Proficiency in MS Project and Access is a plus.
* Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environments.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
* Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.