8 months ago
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a Senior System Engineer to join their top-tier team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
* Develops system Architecture and system design documentation.
* Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
* Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities.
* Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
* Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
* Develops technical documentation.
* Contribute to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents
* Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) – Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), etc
* Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* 14 years’ experience as a System Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity
* Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
* 5 years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
* Recent practical experience with the implementation and management of NiFi (Niagra Files)
* Experience with authoring Systems Engineering documentation; this includes requirements analyses, and the ability to research highly technical subject matter, organize information from multiples sources, and express technical information in written form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of readers
* Experience in process mapping, group presentation, written and verbal communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
* Understanding of classification and how to interpret Classification Guidance
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)