7 months ago
Join Delta IT on our journey to becoming the best IT organization in the airline industry.
Delta IT is on a journey of transformation. We are changing the way we do business from top to bottom. As thought-leaders within Delta, we strive to create meaningful and innovative solutions and are looking for team members to help us realize our vision.
Delta IT employees are thinkers, doers, innovators.
We are proactive.
We are collaborative.
We deliver impact to our customers.
Join us on our transformation journey in becoming a world-class IT organization at the world's best airline!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- Your primary functions are to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing message queues in both IBM MQ and/or Tibco EMS systems.
- Leads and influences technical direction for large-scale, highly complex technical initiatives and/or projects requiring integration of cross-functional systems. Provides technical guidance in evaluating applications systems, or evaluating requests for proposals.
- Work with internal and external customers to meet their data needs by creating and automating highly redundant messaging systems.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- At least 3 to 5 years of IBM MQ experience, hands-on troubleshooting and deployment experience
- At least 3 to 5 years of Tibco EMS / FTL experience, hands-on troubleshooting and deployment experience
- Experience in supporting application teams and troubleshooting in a DEV, SIT, UAT, and Production environment
- Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
- Ability to lead and mentor associate developers... etc.
- Must have the ability to listen to customers and colleagues; convey ideas effectively; prepare written documentation
- Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as a primary goal
Delta Air Lines develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.