12 months ago
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a Senior System Engineer to join their top-tier team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Contribute to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents
* Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture
* Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
* Participate in the development of system engineering documentation, such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements Specifications, and Interface Control Documents
* Generate alternative system concepts, physical architectures, and design solutions
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* 14 years’ experience as a System Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity
* Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university
* 5 years of additional System Engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
* Experience supporting and deploying GOTS SIGINT systems and application tool sets
* Experience integrating COTS solutions into end-to-end systems of systems derived from defined requirements documentation
* Authoring statement of work (SOW) documents, Independent Cost Estimates (ICE), Functional Requirements Documents (FRD), Development, Test and Evaluation Plans, architecture diagrams, network diagrams, rack elevation diagrams, dataflow diagrams, wiring diagrams, as-built diagrams and other pre- and post- acquisition support documents
* Demonstrated experience supporting Life Cycle Support (LCS) services for operational capabilities, deployment of technical capabilities as part of small teams and providing remote tiered technical support to mission operators, analysts and technical liaisons (OCONUS)
DESIRED EXPERIENCE (although NOT required):
* Experience in networks
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)