6 months ago
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a Senior System Administrator to join their top-tier team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
* Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
* Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
* Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
* Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
* Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
* Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* 10 years’ experience as a System Administrator in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
* Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
* 5 years of additional System Administrator experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
* Experience in Linux (CentOS 6,7; RHEL) and Windows (Win 7, 10; Server 2008, 2012) environments
* Experience managing local servers and virtual machines (AWS, MASH, and private clouds)
* Experience maintaining user and server certs (public and private key infrastructure)
* Experience supporting a local user group of 10-20 customers and a significantly larger distributed user group
DESIRED EXPERIENCE (although NOT required):
* Experience with application level support and troubleshooting (beyond OS and hardware issues)
* Experience with network configuration and troubleshooting
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)